Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Biloxi 4- Home again Home again, jiggity jig

We made really good time on Sunday coming home.  Only one or two duct tape stops.  We left Kirkwood just before 8:00am.  We got into Salem at 6:00pm.  Thanks to the many people that came to help clean out the van and help us put things away and etc. 
 
I have to say thank you's to Jim P., Harold M., and Taffy St. for calling and checking up on us several times during the trip.  It was nice to hear the love and support and "how ya doin's?"
 
Monday am I took the trailer back, the van, and the stuff from the party rental, made an 11:30am meeting and was to work by noon. 
 
I am still trying to catch up some.  I anticipate Thursday to be a good day I will post more pictures and sum it all up.  If anyone from the team wants to add anything, let me know. 
 
For now...
 
 

No comments: