Wednesday, October 20, 2010

NOLA 5 Tuesday- 2nd work day

I want to apologize for the crazy photo disaster last night for those of you that got about 3 emails from me.  I think several ISP's think I'm a spam sender now.  

This morning, The Colonel (Carolyn N., Howard and Bob's sister) did devotions and compared Noah's Flood to NOLA's flood.  She talked about how Noah sent out birds to see if it was safe to come out of the ark.  In the same way, there are a lot of people still wondering if it's ok to come back.  

Howard's team thinks they may be able to get more done on their house than originally thought.  Bob said tonight, too, that he thinks we might get our house taped.  We actually started hanging sheet rock.  

Not a whole lot else to tell.  Work and more work.  Neither team has met their home owners.  

I did put more pictures on our Picasa website.  You can see them here:  www.picasaweb.com/rodscofield/nola5

I will try to put more captions tomorrow night.  

Thanks to my friend, Brian Norton, who called at 7:00am to encourage us.  We are supposed to read Ephesians 3:14-19.  I will have to look it up.  

More later!

R

--
The spiritual life cannot be made suburban.  It is always frontier, and we who live in it must accept and even rejoice that it remains untamed.
--  Howard Macey

No comments: