Sunday, April 15, 2012

Minot 2- Here we go!

Hello all!

First-  as always, let me tell everyone who just got added to this list without warning or provocation, welcome!  If you don't want to receive these daily updates from our mission trip, let me know and I'll remove you from the list.  If you don't want to follow us this way, but would like to check in us from time to time, there is a blog (www.rodscof.blogspot.com) and a Facebook page you could check out.  (River Bend Mission Team).

We leave for Minot in about 4 hours.  I'm almost ready...  

Thank you to everyone who participated in the "Nifty Fifty"  Let me know if you want to "skype" in to our devotions some time this week and I'll tell you how to do it. 

We have 16 people going.  More on that later.

Pray for safe travel, team unity, and the price of gas to keep falling.  :-)  

Thanks all!

R

--
True faith is never found alone; it is accompanied by expectation.  --C.S. Lewis.


No comments: