Monday, July 10, 2006

The first interest meeting

Yesterday (Sunday), I promo'd BB2 at Mt. Bethel. Friendly group. I was invited to their potluck on the 17th. I don't have to work tha night. I should probably go.

Then we had an interest meeting. Jim P. and Corrine M. were the only ones there. So we talked about different things that had to be done. Corrine is going to try to promo us at St. Pauls. Jim is going to look into getting us onto the local cable TV station. Crazy Crazy! I have never done anything like that, so I don't know what to expect there. Looks like Jim is going to come this time. I am mighty happy about that. So my predictions and guesses and what I've heard about the last team going:

Rod- Yes
Bruce- Still a toss up
Linda- Probably
Fred and Polly- I highly doubt it
Jerry and Margaret- No idea. I hope they can come
Corrine- Yes
Erin- I'm guessing she will come
Barbara- I'm guessing she will come
Troll and Kristen- Up in the air. I think it depends on how responsible they are going to be
Howard- Yes
Deb- Yes
Darlene- Yes
Jim P.- Yes
Barb L.- I'm guessing she will not come
Wray- I'm guessing she will not come.
Trevor- I'm guessing he will not come, but will help us in Memphis again.

I need to be in contact with St. Croix Valley UMC. I think they want to come. I still have to promo at St. P, and Faith- and a couple services at Mt. B.- And at St. Croix V.- I also meet with Rocky Wilson next week. I have to come up with a place.

It is exciting to be at it again.

No comments: